The Bose L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It’s compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. The Bose L1 Model 1S system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Additionally, the L1 Model 1S is designed to work with the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine, which provides four additional inputs. Plus, the L1 includes the largest library of ToneMatch presets and a complete suite of studio-class effects and processing. In terms of application, these systems are perfect for houses of worship, schools and universities, resorts and hospitality venues, live music performances, business presentations and mobile DJs.
You can add B1 and B2 bass modules as well as add-ons such as the Packlite Power Amplifier and ToneMatch Mixer, as well as totes, cases and cabled. Choose your system option from the dropdown package menu.
ADD-ON NOTES: You can add the Packlite Power Amplifier when adding more than one B1 or B2 module. You can add the 4-channel or 8-channel ToneMatch to any system package. Also, when buying Cylindrical Radiator Speaker Bags for the L1 System, it requires 2 bags.
- L1 Model IS Single B1 Bass Package; B1 Carry Bag included; Power Stand Carry Bag included; Cylindrical Radiator Speaker Bags included (2 bags required for L1 System)
- L1 Model IS Single B2 Bass Package; B2 Carry Bag included; Power Stand Carry Bag included; Cylindrical Radiator Speaker Bags included (2 bags required for L1 System)
- B1 Bass Module; Slip cover included
- B2 Bass Module; Slip cover included
- Packlite Power Amplifier Model A1 – Designed for instruments that require additional headroom and increased output in the deep bass range, such as electric bass, bass drum and high output playback of dance music. The PackLite® power amplifier can power up to two additional B1 bass modules or one additional B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch Mixer (4 and 8-channel) offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects, includes cover and ToneMatch cable
- ToneMatch AudioEngine/Mixer Power Supply: ToneMatch Digital Cable and cover included
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1® system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags—one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module—make getting to and from your gig that much easier.