Shure MXA910 features Steerable Coverage™ Technology with up to 8 separate adjustable lobes to capture audio anywhere in the room. Autofocus™ Technology fine-tunes the position of each lobe in real-time, for consistent sound even if participants lean back or stand up. Onboard IntelliMix DSP provides all the signal processing needed for echo- and noise-free audio. Quickly and easily create room configurations offline and deploy them online with Designer System Configuration Software. In addition to video conferencing, the MXA910 is also ideal for applications requiring voice lift or camera tracking. Versatile mounting options for any ceiling type, including hard ceiling, VESA pole mount, or wire rope suspension. View this video to learn more.
- Available in three colors
- Custom paintable to match room aesthetics
- UL 2043 plenum rated and IP5X rated
- LED status bar with configurable colors and brightness
- Programming-free LED mute sync with leading software conferencing solutions (when used with IntelliMix P300)
Shure IntelliMix DSP
The MXA910 with IntelliMix includes an expanded suite of proprietary DSP tools that optimize voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) removes far-end audio that leaks into the microphone, providing an echo-free conference experience
- Noise Reduction helps to overcome challenging room acoustics by minimizing unwanted distractions such as HVAC sounds that can impede clear communication
- Automatic Mixing Increases presence and reduces noise pickup and transmission, which improves clarity, intelligibility and provides seamless interaction between conference sites.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) adjusts the volume on each channel to ensure consistency between quiet and loud talkers
- Compression manages sudden changes in the output signal from the automixer for improved audio quality
- Delay when a video system introduces latency (where you hear someone speak, and their mouth moves later), simply add delay to the auto mix channel to align audio and video
- Parametric Equalization (PEQ) Each array microphone features a 4-band PEQ on every channel for the precise control of sound. The MXA910 also includes three EQ Contour presets for quick and easy microphone tuning.