The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J” coverage patterns. And once set, the Bose® F1 Model 812 system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. It connects to the Bose F1 Subwoofer thanks to the Subwoofer’s built-in extension. For speaker brackets, get the BOSE RMU Pan and Tilt Bracket, the BOSE U-Bracket, or the Bose Yoke Bracket (sold separately).
- Flex array is a flexible baffle that can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Vertically oriented 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver mounted on a custom 100° waveguide, helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver provides high performance at low frequency for strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
- 2 input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1