The POW-R-BAR-LINK is fitted with six surge-protected 3-prong Edison sockets located on its top panel, They are well spaced out to accommodate the most bulky plugs. The POW-R-BAR-LINK power input is supplied by a professional-caliber locking powerCON socket on one side of the unit. A corresponding powerCON output socket is also located on the other side. This means that multiple links can be ‘daisy-chained’ together. Maximize the LINK with the POW-R-BAR65.
- A 6-foot power cord fitted with a 3-prong Edison socket is supplied with the POW-R BAR LINK, but other lengths of cord can also be used to allow the unit to be positioned wherever it is needed.
- Any length of powerCON extension can then be used to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units, making them a flexible solution for distributing power across a stage setup.
- One or more POW-R BAR LINKs are ideal for providing the backline power for bands at concerts and festivals, and they are equally well-suited to providing power distribution at FOH and monitor mix positions.
- Fitted with an M10 bolt hole on its rear panel, which can be used to fit a clamp to allow hanging from a truss or lighting stand. This means the unit is also ideal for providing simple and reliable power distribution for a lighting rig or AV installation.
- Maximum load of 15 amps can be supplied through the POW-R BAR LINK and it is fitted with a built-in circuit breaker that offers protection against current surges of up to 6000 amps. Since its operating voltage is 120V, the POW-R BAR LINK is suitable for use in the US and Canada (and it has ETL approval), however it can’t be used (and won’t be sold) in Europe and other countries that have different supply voltages.
- With a heavy-duty metal construction, the POW-R BAR LINK has been designed to withstand the rigors of the road. It is also compact – measuring 10.5” x 3.3” x 2.5 (268mm x 84mm x 65mm) – and lightweight – just 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg), making it ideal for use as part of mobile sound, lighting or AV setups.