Kramer PA 120Z and Kramer PA 240Z are high−performance, selectable Hi−Z (70V/100V) or Lo−Z (4Ω/8Ω) power amplifiers. They feature balanced and unbalanced inputs and additional line−level output. These versatile amplifiers also feature built-in DSP, auto−standby and maximum durability. The Kramer PA 120Z and 240Z are suitable for a vast range of AV installations. Learn more about them in this video.
- High–performance Amplifier — With built-in DSP and additional balanced stereo line–level output. PA–120Z features flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels.
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation — Switch between Lo–Z and Hi–Z to accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation. Select 1 Channel of 120W (or 240W) into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 60W (or 240W) into 4Ω/8Ω.
- Individual Mix Per Output — Each output supports an independent input mix with master volume, 3–band parametric EQ, and selectable high–pass filter. Create one output mix and EQ settings suitable for the venue and another for recording or cascading more amplifiers, powered speakers or subwoofers according to any AV installation requirements.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology — Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- Durable and Reliable — PA–120Z is immune to failure. It includes layers of protection against over–current, DC voltage at the outputs, high frequency, and overheating with intelligent, heat–sensitive fans for added protection.
- Flexible Control Options — Control locally via RS–232 serial commands or remotely via embedded web pages over Ethernet.
- Power Efficient — This super–efficient amplifier includes auto–standby for power saving and cost reducing operation. No need to rely on default auto–standby settings. Adjust your noise floor threshold based on exactly when your amplifier needs to go into sleep mode and when it needs to wake up.
- Easy Installation — ½ 19” size enables mounting in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.