The Sennheiser ew 100 G4-ME2/835-S Combo Set is a versatile wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The Sennheiser ew 100 G4-ME2/835-S Combo Set features a dynamic handheld microphone e 835, robust bodypack transmitter and easy clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage. Note: Single Channel Receiver – only 1 transmitter can be used at a time
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one combo wireless system for singers,
presenters and moderators.
- Dynamic handheld microphone e 835, robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME
2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stageTrue diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
G4 100 Series
- Fully compatible with all previous series.
- New Multi-Channel Setup Capabilities – Up to 12 systems can be daisy-chained with an Easy Setup function (cable included).
- Improved User Interface – High-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, dedicated Escape button.
- Lighter Weight – New: aluminum housing for SKM handheld transmitters.
- Added Functionality – Programmable mute switch added to SKM handheld transmitters.
- More In The Box – Rackmount now included with every 100 series set.
- EM 100 G4
- SK 100 G4
- SKM 100-S G4
- MMD 835-1
- ME 2
- GA 3
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- 4 AA batteries
- RJ 10
- Quick guide