The Sennheiser ew 100 G4-ME3 is a versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. For hands-free operation during performances and speeches: Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound:
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily
use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
G4 100 Series
- Fully compatible with all previous series.
- New Multi-Channel Setup Capabilities – Up to 12 systems can be daisy-chained with an Easy Setup function (cable included).
- Improved User Interface – High-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, dedicated Escape button.
- More In The Box – Rackmount now included with every 100 series set.
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 3 headset microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide