The Shure KSM11 wireless vocal microphone capsule is specifically optimized to more accurately protect and present artist vocals in modern digital wireless live sound productions. As stages have transitioned to more fully embrace digital technology, Shure developed the KSM11 to take advantage of increased linearity and control enabled by this transition. Featuring a premium cardioid condenser design, the Shure KSM11 offers near-perfect off-axis rejection and a highly consistent polar response from an expertly crafted combination of transducer and shock mount technology. The result is an elegant and natural combination of low and mid-range clarity and essential high end detail, designed specifically for high-profile wireless applications, including live performance, live event recording and premium streaming.
• Proprietary wireless condenser capsule utilizing a ¾” gold diaphragm and premium electronics
for exceptional dynamic range and transient response.
• Highly consistent, deep cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis phase distortion for pristinely
focused vocal reproduction to provide rich and full low frequency response, linear and
transparent mid-range and natural high-end detail.
• Streamlined design for an overall smaller and lighter capsule footprint.
• Advanced suspended isolation system for virtually zero handling noise.
• Dent-resistant hardened steel grille with 3-stage plosive reduction pop filtering for consistent,
• Available in black or brushed nickel finish for use with compatible Shure handheld wireless