The Shure SM27-SC is a multi-purpose cardioid studio condenser microphone. The Shure SM27-SC also includes the A27SM ShureLock rubber isolated suspension shockmount and protective velveteen pouch.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources