Audio-Technica’s ATW 901a/G wireless guitar system is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz). Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The Audio-Technica’s ATW 901a/G also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Includes ATW-R900 receiver and ATW-T901 UniPak transmitter with AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable.