The Denon DN-470A 4-Channel 70V/100V Amplifier is designed for contractor/install applications, and only for installed speaker systems requiring 70V/100V inputs. This very versatile, one rack space, 120W per channel amplifier has built-in short-circuit protection, and LED indicators for signal present, clipping status and thermal interruption on the front panel. The Denon DN-470A is engineered strictly for the distibution of multiple 70V/100V speaker systems over long cable runs, such as in-ceiling speakers, surface-mount speakers and paging horns.
- 4-Channel Class-D amplifier designed for 70V/100V applications
- 120W per channel
- High-current switching power design
- Euroblock inputs and outputs
- Separate gain controls for each channel
- Signal, clipping and thermal interruption indicators
- Short-circuit and open-circuit protection